What to Expect and Policy
Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the start of your treatment. You will have time to check in, relax, enjoy some tea or water, and listen to soothing music while you wait to be greeted by your therapist.
Undergarments are optional during therapies, so please undress according to your level of comfort. Some integrated therapy may specifically require shorts.
If you have a medical condition and are uncertain if it will affect your therapy, please consult your therapist and your primary care provider before you make your appointment. This will ensure that you will get the maximum benefit from your visit.
CHILDREN + MINORS:
I am happy to work on children and minors. All children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a legal guardian
Please help us preserve the peace and quiet of our session, and give yourself a “Digital Detox.” Smartphone/cellphone use is prohibited in the treatment room and must be set to silent during your session.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
– Name and job title
– Contact information( including email address, postal address, and telephone number)
– Medical history and current health information
– Demographic information such as postal code
– Preferences and interests
We require this information for the following reasons:
– Internal record keeping.
– To improve our products and services.
– We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
– We may use the information to customize our website according to your feedback.