Heal Massage and Therapy
Amanda Gould, LMT
14 Maine St.
Fort Andross Mill, Mill 1
Brunswick Me 04011
Maine License: #MT2506
Monday: 11am -6:30pm
Tuesday: 9:30am – 5pm
Wednesday: 12pm – 7pm
Thursday: 10:30am – 5pm
Opening and CDC guidelines
Hey folks, I know some of you may not be feeling ready for sessions and that is OK.
This is what I am doing to ensure your time here is not only a break from reality but is a safe environment for both of us.
- Please text or call me when you arrive and I will meet you in the hall and walk you to my office. Please be considerate of time as I am not permitted to have anyone waiting in the waiting area to be seen.
- I am requesting you remove your shoes and sanitize your hands after undressing before you get on the table.
- I will be hand washing before, after and sometimes during your session.
- Our space will sanitized between every session, all surfaces with special attention to door knobs, sink, face cradle
- We have all brand new linens
- Linens are removed from the office immediately after a session so no laundry is in the room from a previous client
- Waterproof pads or disposable are used to provide easy to clean surfaces.
- I am using UV light to sanitize cups and Graston instruments
- Window will be open between sessions to ensure fresh air is continuously being circulated.
- Clearing spray will be used immediately before your session
- I will check my temp daily before seeing clients to ensure I am in good health
- I want to make sure that this is a BREAK, so lets refrain from any conversations to do with Covid, world events, politics, back to school plans, and anything that will jeopardize your peace! This is your time to ESCAPE!
I look forward to seeing you all soon, again, do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions as we navigate these new waters.
Peace, Love and Massage,